Sunday 7 February 2016

Something to Blog About

Blogging is something I have never done before.  The creation of my first blog post was not as hard as I initially thought. Thanks to various YouTube videos and tips from other websites.  I especially enjoyed watching the videos by The Blog Beautician  which gave me clear instructions on how to beautify my blog post. From the following video, I learned how to set up my layout and setting.  I also signed up with Wordpress and have been receiving tips on blogging.   I was quite happy with my first video that I embedded. There will be more!

I hope to get comfortable enough to use BLOGGER on a regular basis.  Since I am a teacher, 
I have decided to blog about school-related articles and posts that I have read about in news articles, Facebook posts.  

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment